Summer is nearing the end and you decide you NEED to get away to that tropical paradise. No matter which beachy destination you choose, packing for the vacation will be similar.
Here are some packing tips for your quick getaway:
- If you are traveling abroad, ensure that your passport is up to date with 6 months left and at least 1 blank page.
- Roll clothes instead of folding them to take up less space.
- Sunscreen – I swear by Rodan + Fields Essentials Body Sunscreen. It’s non-sticky, non-greasy and does a great job.
- A sun hat – it gets HOT and you Will need a sun hat. I love big-brimmed hats for days by the pool and the beach; protect your beautiful face!
- Dry bags are a lifesaver for any vacation involving swimsuits. Use them as a sand-proof bag for storing your phone on the beach or pack your wet swimsuit inside to avoid soaking your other clothes. They’re water-resistant so they keep water out or in depending on what you need.
- Sunglasses – useful and fashionable. Bring a few pairs to wear with different outfits.
- Tote bag – travel bags that double as carry-ons, handbags, beach bags, and backpacks are my go-to. Extremely versatile.
- Bring fun, bright pieces, breathable fabrics, neutral basics and of course lots of swimwear.
- Water shoes, sandals and fun wedges that can go from day to evening.
- Keep your makeup light; you’re a natural beauty!
Relax and enjoy your tropical paradise, you deserve it!
Hi, I’m Sandy Haddick, owner and Travel Dream-Maker of Dreams are Forever Travel. I’m a certified Travel Leaders Vacation Specialist with IATA credentials and several vacation destinations & vacation brands certificates.
With a degree in Business Administration & Marketing, over 20 years in Supply Chain and my passion for planning and travel, the move to open my own agency was a natural fit: instead of moving product, I move people.
Planning a vacation can be a daunting process. There are so many details–flights, hotel stays, car rentals, and activities. The internet is a great place to look, but not the place to book! Working with Dreams Are Forever Travel ensures everything is arranged, scheduled, and paid for before you leave the house, allowing you time to enjoy your vacation. Every detail is taken care of, so you don’t have to worry about a thing. There’s never a cost to use our services, all you have to do is pack your bags!
I love making travel dreams come true; let’s start planning YOUR next dream vacation!