Interviewer: Sheree Clark, Midlife Courage Coach
Whether you consider yourself “political” or not, tune into Sheree Clark’s interview with Marianne Williamson.
Don’t know who Marianne Williamson is?
Marianne is with a woman who already occupies a place in history. She’s been a guest on Oprah, Good Morning America, and Larry King Live. She’s written more than a dozen books, and a few years ago Newsweek magazine even called her one of the 50 most influential Baby Boomers.
And now, she is a candidate for President of the United States in the 2020 election.
Some of the key points of this interview are:
* Where spirituality and politics intersect
* What her morning “non-negotiable” is
* How she knows who to trust
* Why fear seems to be so rampant in our culture today
* What she might like as much or more than being president of the United States
“I look out and see a lot of decent, loving people and think, “Wow, we could change the world with that.” –Marianne Williamson
Marianne is certainly someone you should get to know.