If I had a million dollars I’d travel to…
How many times have you thought about the different places in the world you would travel to if you had the money? Personally, I have daydreamed about seeing the outback in Australia, the last of the original 7 wonders of the world (Pyramids of Giza), the beaches of Turks and Caicos, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and Vatican City. The list doesn’t stop there!
As a travel agent, I have been fortunate to make many of my own bucket list dreams become a reality. I took this photo while traveling in Australia. Isn’t he cute?
Make Your Bucket List Dreams Come True
- Make an actual list. The first step in achieving any goal is to write it down.
- Make a plan. You’ll need to plan for the time of year you may want to visit your bucket list destination (knowing when is a good time to visit based on factors such as weather, in or off-season, airline ticket pricing, etc.).
- Make a budget. Figure out approximate costs of getting there, things you want to see, souvenirs, food & drinks, etc. then set up a “bucket list” savings account. Put money in it each month and see how quickly it adds up.
- Share your travel bucket list with family and friends. They may know someone in the destination you want to visit. Or know people with great money-saving tips to particular destinations.
- Look into programs that will help you with your goals such as credit cards that earn your air miles. Or gift cards that can be used toward your vacation.
Having a travel bucket list can be very motivating; it puts your dreams on paper and motivates you to make the changes you need to make those dreams come true! Every step you take toward your goals, big or small, is still forward progress.
Happy Travel Bucket List Making!
Hi, I’m Sandy Haddick, owner and Travel Dream-Maker of Dreams are Forever Travel. I’m a certified Travel Leaders Vacation Specialist with IATA credentials and several vacation destinations & vacation brands certificates.
With a degree in Business Administration & Marketing, over 20 years in Supply Chain and my passion for planning and travel, the move to open my own agency was a natural fit: instead of moving product, I move people.
Planning a vacation can be a daunting process. There are so many details–flights, hotel stays, car rentals, and activities. The internet is a great place to look, but not the place to book! Working with Dreams Are Forever Travel ensures everything is arranged, scheduled, and paid for before you leave the house, allowing you time to enjoy your vacation. Every detail is taken care of, so you don’t have to worry about a thing. There’s never a cost to use our services, all you have to do is pack your bags!
I love making travel dreams come true; let’s start planning YOUR next dream vacation!